The UniFi SmartPower Plug is a device installed between the AC outlet and the power plug of an internet modem or router.
Seamless Network Experience with USP Plug
If UniFi Network Application detects the internet modem or router is offline USP Plug reboots the device
The UniFi Network application continuously monitors availability of an internet connection. If the connection drops, the UniFi SmartPower Plug automatically restarts the modem or router by disconnecting power for a short period of time.
- Reboots the third-party internet modem or router when the UniFi Network application detects it is offline
- Works with various internet connectivity devices featuring a US AC plug, including cable modems, DSL routers, and optical network terminals
- Seamlessly integrates into the UniFi network and managed as a UniFi device
- Adopted over Wi-Fi with UniFi Network Application or UniFi Network app
- Multi-function button features status information, power on/off, and factory reset
UniFi Smart Power Plug compatibility for adoption:
- UniFi Dream Machine Pro with an UniFi Access Point
- UniFi Dream Machine
- UniFi Security Gateway with an UniFi Access Point
Managed with UniFi Network Application Version: 5.12.45 or higher