UniFi Dream Machine
38UniFi Dream Machine (UDM)
is the easiest way to introduce UniFi to homes and businesses. The UDM includes everything you need for a small-scale wired or Wi-Fi network. It's easy to use and still offers all the benefits of UniFi for homes and businesses.
- High‐Performance Dual Band 802.11ac 4x4 Wave 2 AP
- Managed 4-Port Gigabit Switch
- Advanced Security Gateway with IDS/IPS and DPI
- UniFi Network Controller with Intuitive User Interface
- Scalable Through Additional UniFi Devices Connected to LAN
- Powered by Fast 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Ship Charge Will Display As Free Until Ship Address / Location Is Provided To Calculate Ship Charge
Your Payments Are Securely Processed By PayPal Using SSL Technologies.
Please note! Ship charge will display as free until ship address / location is provided to calculat
Powered by a fast 1.7 GHz quad‑core processor, the UDM combines multiple functions into a single elegant device.
UniFi Network Controller with Intuitive User Interface
Centralized management software featuring a graphical user interface offers easy setup and convenient control.
The UniFi® Network Controller is an end-to-end system of network devices across different locations — all controlled from a single interface.
Ø 110 x 184.2 mm
1.05 kg (2.32 lb)
(4) LAN 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
|IDS/IPS Throughput||1 Gbps|
|Processor||Arm Cortex-A57 Quad-Core at 1.7 GHz|
|System Memory||2 GB DDR RAM|
|On-Board Flash Storage||16 GB|
|Supported Voltage Range||100 - 240VAC|
|Power Method||AC Power Cord|
|Internal AC/DC Power Adapter
(24V, 0.6A, 100 - 240VAC)
|(1) Dual-Band, Quad-Polarity Antenna|
|Wi-Fi Standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2|
|WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise
(WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES), 802.11w/PMF
|Up to 8 per Radio|
|-10 to 45° C (14 to 113° F)|
|5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
* Including antenna gain. Maximum TX power level may be limited by user's country-specific regulations.